Friday, February 5, 2010

Update! working tests

At the end my last post, I mentioned how my program was failing tests due to testing old code with my bug fix, with new code, so my tests were off, anyway, I tested my bug fix for bug #226 with up to date code, and these are the results!

as you can see, the results are the same as the original test, which is great. I learned more by not getting it right the first time! Anyway, I have to double check the quality of my code, comment it, keep it in the appropriate style, and go for pushing it to my repository. I believe I need to put together some files for that, some examples, and show some tests. I am confident though. I am also getting down the system used to do this development, so my next few attempts will go much smoother!

No comments:

Post a Comment