Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm a little behind on some sort of welcome post, but here it comes anyway. In this blog, I'm going to be blogging on open source, to help me learn about it. My name is Scott Downe, and I'm a 5th semester student at Seneca College, in their computer programming and analysis program.

I'll also use this blog to document my findings as I program in an open source environment.

I never saw myself using a blog, but it's been two days, and I have three posts, so it must not be that bad. I also have a hard time getting into any sort of habit, good or bad. I can do something for as long as it needs to be done, and after that, I tend to move onto other things. So I don't see myself blogging after I have done, what I set out to do, with this blog. So far so good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment